The Catalan Wine Cluster was founded in 2009 with the mission of consolidating the wine region of Catalonia as a global reference in innovation and quality. The main objective of INNOVI is to promote the competitiveness of entities involved in the Catalan wine sector, through collaboration and innovation.
Our specific objectives are:
- To promote collaboration and networking between companies and entities members of the cluster and other clusters and industry players
- To provide technical and market knowledge through research centers, universities and other entities member of the cluster
- To promote innovative projects and activities in the wine sector
- To support companies identifying funding opportunities and partners for the development of R&D projects
- We identify needs, challenges and trends in the wine sector through individual visits and meetings with our partners, execution of collaborative activities, research of market information, etc.
- We promote and participate in R&D collaborative projects, at Catalan, Spanish and international level.
- We organize technical seminars about sectorial trending topics, innovation workshops with organizations and other clusters and other networking activities.
- We organize capacitation and training activities.
The strategic guide lines established and approved by the share holders as follows:
- 1. Sectorial strategy focused on innovation
- 2. Efficiency in production and logistics
- 3. Sustainability
- 4. Business Modernization and training
- 5. Development of market and end consumer
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive information about events, conferences, news, etc. If at any time you do not want it, you can do it with just one click!